The John Deere 1025R is a versatile machine that can be used for a variety of tasks. However, it is not without its problems. Some common issues with the 1025R include the following:
- The engine may stall when operating at high speeds.
- The machine may vibrate excessively.
- The brakes may be less effective than expected.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it is important to have the machine serviced by a qualified John Deere dealer.
John Deere 1025R Problems The John Deere 1025R is a great tractor for those who need a small, versatile machine that can handle a variety of tasks. However, like all tractors, the 1025R is not without its problems.
Here are some of the most common issues that owners have reported:
1. Engine Problems The 1025R is powered by a three-cylinder diesel engine, and some owners have reported issues with this engine. Common problems include low power output, excessive vibration, and engine shutdowns.
2. Transmission Problems The 1025R is equipped with a hydrostatic transmission, and this transmission has been known to have some issues. Common problems include leaking fluid, difficulty shifting gears, and transmission slippage.
3. Hydraulic Problems The 1025R is equipped with a hydraulic system, and this system has been known to have some issues. Common problems include leaking fluid, hydraulic pump failure, and hydraulic cylinder failure.
4. Electrical Problems The 1025R is equipped with an electrical system, and this system has been known to have some issues. Common problems include blown fuses, electrical shorts, and electrical fires.
5. Tire Problems The 1025R is equipped with four tires, and these tires have been known to have some issues. Common problems include flats, balding, and tread separation.
If you’re having problems with your John Deere 1025R, be sure to check out this list of common issues. With any luck, you’ll be able to diagnose and fix the problem yourself. And if not, you can always take it to your local John Deere dealer for service.
John Deere 1025R Pros And Cons
It’s no secret that John Deere is one of the most popular brands in the tractor world. But what about their 1025R model? Is it the right tractor for you?
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons to help you decide.
- The John Deere 1025R is a very versatile tractor. It can be used for a variety of tasks such as mowing, plowing, tilling, and more.
- The 1025R is a very well-built tractor. It’s made with high-quality materials and it’s very durable.
- This tractor is equipped with a powerful engine. It has 25 horsepower which is more than enough to get the job done.
- The 1025R is a very comfortable tractor to operate. The seat is adjustable and the controls are easy to reach.
- This tractor comes with a lot of great features. Some of these include cruise control, power steering, and a rear PTO.
- The John Deere 1025R is a very affordable tractor. It’s priced very competitively and it’s a great value for the money.
- The John Deere 1025R is not the most powerful tractor on the market. It only has 25 horsepower which might not be enough for some jobs.
- This tractor is not available with a cab. This means that you’ll have to brave the elements when you’re using it.
- The 1025R doesn’t come with a lot of bells and whistles. It doesn’t have features like a front loader or a backhoe.
- This tractor doesn’t have a very high ground clearance. This can be an issue when you’re going over rough terrain.
- The John Deere 1025R is a bit on the pricey side. It’s not the most expensive tractor out there but it’s not the cheapest either.
Now that you know the pros and cons of the John Deere 1025R, you can decide if it’s the right tractor for you. If you need a powerful tractor for a big job, this might not be the best option.
What Should I Pay for a John Deere 1025R?
There is no definitive answer to this question since the price of the John Deere 1025R will vary depending on the seller, year, model, and condition of the tractor.
However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $15,000 to $30,000 for a new John Deere 1025R. If you are looking for a used John Deere 1025R, you can expect to pay around $10,000 to $20,000.
Who Makes the Engine for John Deere 1025R?
John Deere engines are made by a variety of different manufacturers, including Cummins, Perkins, and Deere & Company itself. The 1025R model is powered by a 1.9L four-cylinder diesel engine made by Yanmar. This engine produces up to 24.5 horsepower and is compliant with Tier 4 emissions standards.
What Kubota is Comparable to John Deere 1025R?
Kubota is a Japanese company that manufactures a wide range of equipment, including agricultural, construction, and industrial machinery. The company also produces a line of engines for a variety of applications. Kubota is comparable to John Deere in terms of the quality of its products and its global reach.
However, Kubota’s product lineup is not as comprehensive as John Deere’s, and the company does not have as strong a presence in the United States.
How Often Do You Change Oil in a John Deere 1025R?
The John Deere 1025R is a versatile machine that can be used for a variety of tasks. Its 25 horsepower engine is capable of powering through tough jobs, making it a popular choice for those who need a dependable machine. As with any machine, however, the 1025R needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly.
One of the most important maintenance tasks is changing the oil. How often you need to change the oil in your 1025R depends on how you use the machine. If you use it for light-duty tasks, such as mowing your lawn, you can change the oil every 50 hours.
If you use it for heavier tasks, such as plowing your driveway, you should change the oil every 25 hours. No matter how you use your 1025R, it’s important to check the oil level regularly and to change the oil when it’s dirty. Changing the oil in your 1025R is a fairly simple task.
Start by draining the old oil from the engine. Then, remove the oil filter and replace it with a new one. Finally, add the new oil to the engine and you’re ready to go.
If you keep up with regular maintenance, your 1025R will provide you with years of reliable service.
If you’re thinking about purchasing a John Deere 1025R, you may want to reconsider. This model has a number of serious problems that have been reported by customers. The first issue is that the 1025R is very difficult to start.
It often takes multiple attempts to get the engine going, and even then it may stall unexpectedly. Another problem is that the 1025R is very slow. It often takes a long time to get up to speed, and it has difficulty climbing hills.
The third issue is that the 1025R is very unreliable. It has a tendency to break down, and it often needs repairs. Overall, the John Deere 1025R is a disappointing purchase.
It’s slow, difficult to start, and unreliable. You’re better off opting for a different model.