If your Weedeater Featherlite Sst25Ce is having trouble starting, it may be time to replace the primer bulb. The primer bulb on a Weedeater Featherlite Sst25Ce helps draw fuel into the carburetor so that the engine can start.
- Locate the primer bulb on your weedeater
- It is usually located near the carburetor
- Unscrew the old primer bulb from its housing and discard it
- Insert the new primer bulb into the housing and screw it in place
- Prime the weedeater by depressing the primer button several times until fuel is visible in the priming chamber
How to Bypass Primer Bulb on Weedeater
If your weedeater is having trouble starting, it may be due to a clogged primer bulb. The primer bulb is responsible for drawing fuel into the carburetor, and if it’s not working properly, the engine won’t start. There are a few ways to clean or replace the primer bulb, but sometimes the easiest way to get your weedeater running again is to bypass the primer bulb altogether.
1. Locate the fuel line that runs from the tank to the carburetor. This line will have a small diameter (about 1/4 inch) and will be made of clear plastic.
2. Cut off a section of this fuel line, about 6 inches long.
3. Take one end of the cut fuel line and insert it into the inlet on the carburetor (the side that goes towards the tank).
How Do I Change the Primer Bulb on My Echo Weedeater?
If you’re having trouble starting your Echo weedeater, it might be time to change the primer bulb. Here’s how to do it:
1. Disconnect the spark plug wire from the spark plug. This will prevent the engine from accidentally starting while you’re working on it.
2. Locate the primer bulb on the side of the engine. It will be a small, round black button.
3. Use a flathead screwdriver to gently pry off the cover of the primer bulb. Be careful not to damage it, as you’ll need to put it back on later.
4. Pull out the old primer bulb and dispose of it properly. Some echo weedeaters have a check valve in the primer housing – if yours does, make sure that it isn’t stuck open before proceeding.
5 . Insert a new primer bulb into the housing, making sure that it seats properly. If your weedeater has a check valve, make sure that it is in the closed position before continuing.
Put The cover back on The Primer Bulb And Push It In Firmly Until It Pops Into Place Hand-tighten only; over-tightening can damage both The cover and The primer bulb itself..Reattach The Spark Plug Wire To The Spark Plug .And You Should Be Good To Go!
How Do You Change a Primer Bulb on a Trimmer?
If your trimmer won’t start, the problem may be a clogged primer bulb. Follow these steps to clean or replace the primer bulb on your trimmer.
1. Disconnect the spark plug wire from the spark plug.
2. Unscrew the primer bulb from the body of the trimmer.
3. Clean any dirt or debris from inside the housing with a brush or compressed air. inspect the O-ring and replace it if it is damaged.
4. Insert a new primer bulb into the housing and screw it in place finger-tight. Then, use a wrench to tighten it another quarter turn.
5. Reconnect the spark plug wire to the spark plug..
How Do You Change a Plastic Primer Bulb?
If your plastic primer bulb cracks or tears, you’ll need to replace it. Here’s how to do it:
1. Cut the old primer bulb off of the fuel line with a sharp knife. Be sure to cut cleanly so that the new primer bulb will fit snugly in place.
2. Insert the new primer bulb into the fuel line and secure it in place with a fuel line clamp.
3. Squeeze the new primer bulb several times until it is firm. This will help prime the fuel system and get rid of any air pockets that might be present.
How Do You Change a Primer Bulb on a Featherlite Weedeater?
Assuming you have a Featherlite weed eater with a primer bulb, the process for changing it is as follows:
1. Disconnect the spark plug wire from the spark plug. This will prevent the engine from accidentally starting while you are working on it.
2. Locate the primer bulb on the weed eater. It is usually located near the carburetor and has a small tube connected to it.
3. Use a screwdriver or other tool to unscrew the retaining nut that holds the primer bulb in place. Be careful not to lose this nut, as you will need it to reinstall the new primer bulb.
4. Pull out the old primer bulb and discard it properly. Inspect the area around the primer bulb for dirt or debris and clean if necessary before installing the new one.
5. Insert the new primer bulb slip it into place push until you hear a ‘click’. Re-attach the retaining nut finger-tighten screw driver if needed to make sure it’s secure but don’t over-tighten as this could damage or strip them outing threads..
How to Replace Primer Bulb on Weed Eater Featherlite Trimmer
If your Weedeater Featherlite Sst25Ce is having trouble starting, it may be time to replace the primer bulb. This quick and easy repair can be done in a few simple steps we shows in the above.