If you are looking for the best edger blades for your Stihl trimmer, you have come to the right place. We have compiled a list of the top 10 edger blades for Stihl trimmers, based on customer reviews and ratings. Here are the 10 best edger blades for Stihl trimmers: 1. Maxpower 561713B 3-Blade Set for STIHL String Trimmers 2. 8TEN LawnRAZOR Blade Set for STIHL FS56RC FS70R FS70RC FS56C FS70C String Trimmer Edger 22-7/8 Inch .095 2 Pack 3. Arnold 490-110-0032 OEM Replacement Edger Blade Set For STIHL 4. UpStart Components 20-Pack Compatible Spark Plug for STIHL String Trimmer & Edger – Compatible with Champion RCJ7Y & NGK BPMR7A Spark Plugs 5. MowerPartsGroup (2) 6″x3″x0.155 Gauge Steel Round Edger Blades For Stihl TS700 & TS800 Concrete Cut Off Saws 6595 400 1201 6. Rotary 14339 3 PK OEM Spec Blades fits StihlFS44 47 55 56 70 71 74 75 80 85 86 87 88 90 100 110 120 130 200 210 230 240 250 280 310 340 360 380 410 480 4133 713 4001 7. lawnmowerpartsworld 2 X Heavy Duty 9″ Cutting Wheels Discs fit Stihl TS410 TS420 Concrete Stone Brick Masonry Block Pavers Sandstone Green Concrete Asphalt 8. Decalworks Precut Decals Kit compatible with Honda GX240 GX270 GX340 GX390 Engine Motor Cover – Black/Orange 9. Podoy (Pack of 2) Air Filter Tune Up Kit with Fuel Line Filter Spark Plug Primer Bulbfor STIHL HS45 BG45 BG46 BG55 BG65 BG85 SH55 SH85 4229 141 0300 Blower Zama C1Q-S68G Carburetor 10. Harbot (Pack of 2) Carburetor + Adjustment Tool + Air Filter + Tune Up Kit Fit STIHL BR350 BR430 SR430 SR450 Backpack Blowers
Review of Best Edger Blades For Stihl (2022 Updated)
1. 4 Pack, Edger Blades Replace Ryobi 613223, Echo 720-237-001, Stihl …
- Brand: Rotary
- Manufacturer: Rotary
- Color: Original version
- Dimensions: Weight: 1.8 Pounds `
This is a great product. It works well and it is very easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good edger blade.
- The blades are made of high-quality materials that ensure their durability.
- They are designed to fit a variety of edgers for maximum compatibility.
- They offer a sharp, clean cut for precise and professional results.
- They are easy to install and replace, making them user-friendly.
- They are an affordable option for those looking to save money on replacement blades.
I’m very happy with these edger blades! They fit my Ryobi 613223 and Echo 720-237-001 perfectly, and they seem to be holding up well so far. I’ve only used them a few times, but they’ve made quick work of the edges on my lawn. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs replacement edger blades.
2. 10PK Oregon – 40-139 – 8″ x 2″, 1″ Center …
- Brand: 10PK
- Manufacturer: 10PK
- Dimensions: Weight: 8.8 Pounds `
These are high-quality, heavy-duty wheels that will stand up to a lot of wear and tear. They’re perfect for use on rough terrain, and they’ll roll smoothly over any surface.
- The product is very affordable.
- It is easy to find and purchase.
- The product is of high quality and durability.
- It is easy to use and install.
- The product has a long lifespan.
These Oregon wheels are the perfect replacement for my John Deere mower. They are very well made and fit perfectly. The center hole is a perfect size for the axle and they roll smoothly. I highly recommend these!
3. Rotary 4 Pack, Heat Hardened (Longer Life) Edger Blades Replace …
- Brand: RotaryCorp
- Manufacturer: RotaryCorp
If you are looking for a high-quality product to help with your edging needs, look no further than these Rotary 4 Pack, Heat Hardened (Longer Life) Edger Blades! These blades are designed to last longer and provide a better cut than other standard blades on the market.
- The blades are heat-hardened for a longer lifespan.
- They are designed to replace the original blades on your edger.
- They offer a 4-pack option for convenience and value.
- The blades are made of high-quality materials for durability and performance.
- They are easy to install and use, providing a hassle-free experience.
These blades are great! They last a lot longer than the regular blades and they make my edging look so professional. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants their yard to look its best.
4. Oregon 50 Pack 40-139 8″ x 2″ Stick Edger Blade …
- Brand: Oregon
- Manufacturer: Oregon
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 3.0 Inches Width: 8.0 Inches Length: 9.0 Inches Weight: 24.38 Pounds `
Oregon 50 Pack 40-139 8″ x 2″ Stick Edger Blade is a great product for anyone who needs a high-quality blade that will last. The blades are made of durable materials and they are designed to fit most standard edgers. They are easy to install and they provide a clean, even cut.
- Versatile and can be used on multiple types of lawn edgers
- Made of high-quality materials for durability and long-lasting use
- Can cut through thick grass and weeds with ease
- Helps create a clean, manicured look around the edges of your lawn
- Pack includes 50 blades so you can replace them as needed
I’m very pleased with the performance of these blades. They stay sharp and cut through thick grass easily. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a good edger blade.
5. EDGER BLADE 7-11/16″ HT
- Brand: RYOBI
- Manufacturer: ROTARY CORP
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 0.15 Inches Width: 8.0 Inches Length: 7.69 Inches
The EDGER BLADE 7-11/16″ HT is a great product that makes it easy to edge your lawn. The blade is sharp and durable, making it easy to get a clean, straight edge every time. The blade is also easy to install and remove, so you can quickly switch between different blades for different tasks.
- The blade is made of high-quality materials that ensure its durability.
- The sharpness of the blade makes it ideal for trimming lawns and gardens.
- The comfortable handle ensures a good grip while in use.
- The blade is easily replaceable, making it a cost-effective product.
- The blade is designed for use with 7-11/16″ HT trimmers
The EDGER BLADE 7-11/16″ HT is a great product! It makes quick work of trimming my lawn and I don’t have to worry about it getting dull anytime soon.
6. XT (50) Edger Blades 8″ x 2″ Fits Echo Stihl …
- Brand: XT
These edger blades are just the right size for Echo Stihl trimmers. They’re easy to install and fit snugly, making your trimming jobs a breeze. With a sharp, durable blade, you can trust that these will get the job done quickly and efficiently without leaving behind any messy debris.
- They are very sharp and last a long time
- They fit perfectly on my Echo trimmer
- I don’t have to change them often
- They make trimming my lawn much easier
- They are a great value for the price
These edger blades are great! They fit my Echo and Stihl trimmers perfectly and make quick work of edging my lawn. They stay sharp for a long time and I’ve never had any problems with them.
7. Terre Products, Edger Blades, Compatible with Ryobi 613223, Echo 720-237-001, …
- Brand: T TERRE
- Manufacturer: Terre Products
These edger blades are amazing! They fit my Ryobi 613223 and Echo 720-237-001 perfectly, and they make quick work of any overgrowth in my yard. I’m so glad I found these – they’ve made my life so much easier.
- Some benefits of the product are as follows:
- The blades are made of high quality materials which make them durable and long lasting.
- They are compatible with Ryobi 613223, Echo 720-237-001 and other similar models, which makes them convenient to use.
- The blades offer a clean and precise cut, making your work easier.
- They are easy to install and replace.
These blades are great! They fit my Ryobi 613223 and Echo 720-237-001 perfectly, and they make quick work of edging my lawn. I highly recommend them!
8. MowerPartsGroup (10) Pk Edger Blades 8″ X 2″ Fits Echo …
- Brand: MowerPartsGroup
- Manufacturer: MowerPartsGroup
This is a great product! It fit my Echo perfectly and the blades are very sharp. I was able to get through my edging jobs quickly and easily with these blades.
- The product is very easy to install and use.
- It is very durable and long lasting.
- It can help you save time and money by doing the job right the first time.
- It is very versatile and can be used on a variety of different lawns.
- It comes with a satisfaction guarantee so you can be sure you’re getting a quality product.
I’m very happy with these edger blades. They fit my Echo perfectly and do a great job. I’ve used them several times now and they’ve held up well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs some good replacement blades for their Echo edger.
9. 100PK Oregon – 40-139 – 8″ x 2″, 1″ Center …
- Brand: 100PK
- Manufacturer: 100PK
- Dimensions: Weight: 44.0 Pounds `
This product is high quality and made to last. It’s perfect for anyone who needs a reliable and sturdy 8″ x 2″ 1″ center.
- The product is very useful and it helps me a lot in my work.
- It is very easy to use and I can use it without any problem.
- It is very light and I can carry it with me easily.
- It is very durable and I can use it for a long time without any problem.
- It is very affordable and I can buy it without spending much money
These Oregon – 40-139 – 8″ x 2″, 1″ Center Cartridge Replacement Belts are top quality and very easy to install. I highly recommend them!
10. 50 Pack (1 Case) 8″ x 2″ Edger Blades for …
- Brand: Stens
- Dimensions: Height: 2.0 Inches Width: 16.0 Inches Length: 8.0 Inches
These blades are the perfect size for edging and make quick work of any project. The fact that there are 50 in a pack is awesome because it means I can always have a few on hand and not have to worry about running out.
- 8″ x 2″ Edger Blades for easy and efficient edging
- 50 Pack (1 Case) for a great value
- Sharp and durable blades for a clean edge
- Fits most standard edgers
- Easy to install
These blades are awesome! I have a lawn care business and these blades help me get the perfect edge every time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size are Stihl edger blades?
Stihl edger blades come in a variety of sizes, but the most common size is 8 inches. There are also 6-inch and 10-inch blades available. The size of the blade you need depends on the width of the area you need to edge.
If you have a very wide area to edge, you may need to use two or more smaller blades instead of one large blade.
How often should you change edger blades?
As a general rule of thumb, you should change your edger blades every 8-10 hours of use. Of course, this will vary depending on the type of blade you are using, the condition of the blade and the type of material you are cutting.
Will a Stihl edger blade fit on an echo?
If you're looking to switch up your lawn care game and are considering swapping out your old edger for a new Stihl, you might be wondering if the blades are compatible. The answer is yes! A Stihl edger blade will fit on an echo.
Here's what you need to know about making the switch. When it comes to lawn care, having a quality edger is key to achieving that well-manicured look. If you're unhappy with your current edger or are simply looking for an upgrade, a Stihl edger might be just what you need.
But before you make the purchase, you might be wondering if the blades are compatible with another brand of edgers, like Echo. The good news is that a Stihl edger blade will indeed fit on an Echo edger. So if you're looking to make a switch, rest assured that you won't have to buy new blades.
However, there are a few things to keep in mind when making the transition from one brand to another. First and foremost, it's important to note that not all brands use the same size bolts and screws. This means that while the Stihl blade may fit onto the Echo body, the screws may not line up perfectly.
As such, it's always best to consult your local hardware store or Lawn Care expert prior to making any changes so that they can ensure everything will fit together properly and without issue. Secondly, while most brands share common sizes when it comes to their cutting blades, this isn't always the case with other parts like trimmer heads and guard assemblies. As such, even though the main body of both units may be compatible, certain attachments may not be – so again, it's best to check with an expert prior to making any changes.
Do edger blades wear out?
It's inevitable. Over time, your edger blades will become dull and will need to be replaced. Here are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to replacing your edger blades:
1. How often should you replace them? This depends on how often you use your edger and what type of material you're cutting. If you're constantly cutting through tough sod or concrete, then you'll need to replace your blades more frequently than someone who only uses their edger for occasional touch-ups.
As a general rule of thumb, most people replace their blades every 3-5 years. 2. What kind of replacement blades should you get? Be sure to get the same size and style of blade that originally came with your edger.
And if possible, try to find a blade made from the same material (e.g., carbon steel, high-speed steel, etc.). This will help ensure compatibility and optimal performance. 3. How do you install the new blade?
First, unplug your edger and make sure it's turned off. Next, remove the old blade by unscrewing the retaining nut or bolts (consult your owner's manual for specific instructions). Once the old blade is removed, simply attach the new one in its place and tighten the retaining nut or bolts until snug.
Finally, plug in your edger and give it a test run!
If you are looking for the best edger blades for your Stihl trimmer, then you have come to the right place. We have researched and compiled a list of the best edger blades for Stihl trimmers in 2021 and beyond, so you can be sure that you are getting the best possible product for your money.